Publication date Nov 25, 2021
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
PHI uses a backend solution based on web technologies (Node.js, Vue.js) for its works and exhibitions. As a Vue.js Developer, your role will be to develop and assist in the design of web pages that serve as an interface to the facility operations team. This interface informs, for example, the status of the various devices in the exhibition in real time and allows interventions and maintenance.
About the position
- Use Vue.js to develop web interfaces displaying real-time data;
- Be a force of proposal regarding the design of the interface;
- Create deployment scripts to optimize productivity;
- Develop features to improve the user experience;
- Adjust the design according to user feedback;
- Work in collaboration with a Node.js developer, responsible for the backend of the infrastructure;
- Document the code in a clear and concise manner to allow for optimal maintainability and usability by all developers.
- 2+ years of professional development experience;
- Strong skills in Vue.js (portfolio required);
- General knowledge of web technologies, including Websockets;
- Experience in UI/UX design;
- Good communication skills, oral and written, in French and English;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Organized, responsible and energetic;
- Good team player and good interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the entertainment and/or cultural sector (asset).
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.