Senior Project Manager
Publication date Dec 13, 2021
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the implementation, execution, coordination, control and completion of various creative projects. Under the supervision of the Executive Producer, they are the key person at the centre of the teams. They manage the smooth running of projects, supervise the work of the various departments involved and ensure the proper flow of information between them.
About the position
- Identify the resources needed to carry out the projects;
- Develop the budget, establish the schedule and do the necessary follow-ups;
- Participate in risk assessment by creating tracking and controlling tools;
- Manage the progress of projects and supervise the work of the creative team;
- Organize and manage the meetings necessary for the advancement of projects (establishment of agendas, writing of minutes, etc.);
- Ensure the proper flow of information between the various departments;
- Supervise the drafting of contracts and negotiate fees;
- Negotiate agreements with key suppliers and ensure delivery in accordance with standards and deadlines;
- Monitor the project activities of the various resources and suppliers;
- Take care of accounting and process project invoices;
- Work on the optimization of the operational process;
- Participate and contribute to the development of project ideas and creative initiatives.
- + 7 years work experience;
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Mastery of Office Suite;
- In-depth knowledge of project management methods;
- Experience in budget management;
- Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, Asana, Trello, etc. (asset);
- Autonomous and adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Analytical and creative mind with the ability to problem solve;
- Strong leadership, negotiation and planning skills;
- Interest in media arts and experiential design (asset).
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.