Senior Management Assistant
Publication date Mar 20, 2023
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
Reporting to the President, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the President and the Executive Committee. In addition, this position will assist in the coordination of the Family Office in matters related to the President.
About the position
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external customers;
- Coordinate communications with management, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with customers;
- Manage calendars, organize and schedule meetings and appointments for the President and members of the management committee;
- Arrange travel arrangements and logistics (flight, hotel, car, etc.) in accordance toPHI policies for selected senior management members;
- Manage member’s registration for events (webinar, conferences, etc.);
- Prepare expense accounts in a timely manner and follow up on missing receipts;
- Follow up on invoice approvals and payments with the accounting department;
- Perform routine administrative tasks: data entry, report writing, filing, etc.;
- Assist the Family Office with the President’s personal accounting.
This list is not exhaustive.
- 5 years minimum experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role;
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field;
Knowledge and experience in Project Management;
Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
Good knowledge of Google and MS Office suites;
Autonomous, versatile and great attention to detail;
Ability to manage several requests and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
Sharp sense of priorities, discretion, diplomacy;
Good team spirit and ease in interpersonal relationships;
Knowledge of the entertainment and/or cultural sector (asset).
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.
Apply for this
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.