Project Manager – Residence Project
Publication date Apr 26, 2022
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
Under the supervision of the directors of the Residences, the project manager is responsible for the implementation, execution, coordination, control and outcome of the strategy and the various programs of PHI Residences and creative development projects from the PHI Centre. They are the key person at the center of the teams. They coordinate and supervise the smooth running of the Residencies, oversee the work of the various departments involved, and ensure the smooth flow of information between them and the artists selected in each of the cohorts.
About the position
- Take charge of the various projects;
- Follow the different budgets, establish the schedule and the pillars of the residencies and their program with the directors and do the necessary follow-ups with each of the teams;
- Coordinate the production of projects and the preparation of the project charter;
- Ensure the proper flow of information between the various departments;
- Prepare all documentation related to production, logistics and transportation;
- Maintain, record and archive documents, lists and schedules required for the maintenance of facilities and cultural programming;
- Participate in production meetings and follow up on projects with various partners;
- Research, negotiate and follow up with suppliers;
- Organize research and development sessions;
- Manage production schedules for various projects;
- Follow up on project expenses.
- + 3 years of proven experience as a project manager in a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French & English;
- Autonomous and adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Analytical and creative mind with the ability to solve problems;
- Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Good team player;
- Strong interest in culture, art & digital media (asset).
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.