Publication date Oct 17, 2023
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
Advanced English reading (for technological and software updates)
- Information Technology
Under the supervision of the Infrastructure Manager, the IT Technician will help support, develop and maintain IT services and infrastructure. The incumbent will perform a number of day-to-day IT-related tasks, while also assisting with specific projects.
About the position
- Install and maintain IT equipment (client workstations, servers, networking, photocopiers, telephones, etc.);
- Install and upgrade software;
- Monitor software licenses and customer access licenses;
- Maintain web hosting services;
- Track parts inventory and computer orders;
- File all office equipment manuals, technical documentation and IT warranties;
- Monitor infrastructure status on a regular basis;
- Manage and verify company backups;
- Conduct general research concerning technological aspects of projects, exhibitions, installations and/or trade shows, as appropriate;
- Perform level 1 and 2 support for IT related issues for all company employees and authorized subcontractors;
- Coordinate support requests between internal and external IT service providers;
- Manage the remote monitoring system.
- Minimum academic requirements: DEC - Computer Network Management or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- MacOS, Windows (desktop and server), iOS, Android, Linux operating systems;
- Collaborative platforms such as Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workspace;
- Experience with corporate network infrastructures such as Cisco or Fortinet;
- Virtualization platforms such as VMWare or Hyper-V;
- Corporate antivirus and security platforms;
- Be able to perform hardware and software problem analysis on user hardware (MacBook, compatible laptop, iPhone, Android, iPad);
- Corporate storage systems using technologies such as RAID or ZFS.
- Excellent communicator, able to adapt to various stakeholders;
- Demonstrate autonomy and sound judgment;
- Strong sense of priorities, organized and able to multitask;
- Excellent command of spoken and written French, advanced English reading for the technological and software updates;
- Availability for on-call duty outside office hours.
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.
Apply for this
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.