Publication date Aug 09, 2023
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
English (intermediate level)
Under the supervision of the Technical Director, the person in charge is responsible for the set-up, operation and dismantling of events. The chosen candidate ensures the proper operation and maintenance of the audio-visual equipment and will be called upon to work on various types of corporate, musical and museum projects and installations.
About the position
- Carry out technical set-up and take down;
- Hang, connect, test and adjust lighting, sound and video equipment;
- Ensure that the equipment meets the specifications of the clients (internal or external);
- Work in collaboration with the events team to ensure the smooth running of events according to schedule;
- Solve technical problems;
- Maintain and repair technical equipment;
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory;
- Act as a technical reference for event clientele;
- Carry out work in accordance with occupational health and safety standards;
- All other related tasks according to the needs of the projects.
- + 2 years of professional experience;
- DEC in stage production or equivalent;
- French and English, both oral and written, Intermediate level (For exchanging with customers and suppliers, reading technical drawings;
- Knowledge of digital sound consoles (Midas Pro series, Behringer x32);
- Knowledge of the Dante protocol;
- Knowledge of the GrandMA2 onPC console;
- Knowledge of lighting fixtures (Lekos, fresnels, pars, LED fixtures);
- Knowledge of the DMX protocol;
- Knowledge of video transmission and encoding;
- Basic knowledge of electricity, rigging and networking;
- Availability evenings and weekends;
- Good team spirit and collaborative approach;
- Autonomy, rigor, sense of responsibility and aesthetics;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.
Apply for this
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.