Publication date Jan 13, 2022
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for the smooth running of the department's administrative files and the Executive Committee.
About the position
- Manage calendars, organize and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Ensure preparation of meetings as needed;
- Prepare expense accounts in a timely manner and follow up on missing receipts;
- Follow up on invoice approvals and payments with the accounting department;
- Screen and distribute mail;
- Maintain well-organized filing system for both physical and electronic records;
- Organize travel arrangements and logistics (air, hotel, car, etc.) in accordance with PHI policy;
- Manage member registration for events (webinars, conferences, etc.);
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate and personal matters.This list is not exhaustive.
- + 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of Google and MS Office suite;
- Autonomous, versatile and with great attention to detail;
- Able to work on several requests at the same time in a changing environment;
- Strong sense of priorities;
- Good team player and good interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the entertainment and/or cultural sector (asset).
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.