Accounts Payable Technician
Publication date Sep 22, 2023
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
- Finance and Accounting
The Accounts Payable Technician performs key functions within the Finance and Accounting Department, being responsible for updating and improving accounts payable procedures. If you're a positive, motivated individual who enjoys a new challenge, this position is definitely for you.
About the position
- Verify, code and enter purchase order invoices;
- Manage any discrepancies, and send invoices for approval to the appropriate departments;;
- Ensure correct accounting, project and departmental allocation of invoices;
- Ensure all invoice follow-ups with producers;
- Prepare payments by wire or bank transfer;
- Record and pay employee expense accounts;
- Create and modify supplier accounts;
- Verify supplier statements and request missing invoices;
- Make bank deposits;
- Perform all other tasks related to this position.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience;
- DEC / AEC / DEP in Accounting;
- Fluency in written and spoken French;
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Experience in project and multi-company accounting;
- Knowledge of the ODOO accounting system (an asset);
- Demonstrate autonomy, versatility and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate a strong sense of priorities, ability to manage demands flexibly and to multi-task;
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills.
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.
Apply for this
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.